Scoring the highest marks in all the sections in all the six subjects. (English, Maths, Hindi, General Science, S. Science, Sanskrit)
- C.V. Raman Marker Cup for Science
- R.K. Narayan Marker Cup for English
- Dr. Zakir Hussain Marker Cup for Social Studies
- Prem Chand Marker Cup for Hindi
- Ramanujam Marker Cup for Maths
- Kalidas Marker Cup for Sanskrit
AMARTYA SEN CUP
- Scoring highest marks in Accounts, Business Studies & Economics.
DIN DAYAL CUP
- Scoring highest marks in the aggregate in all sections.
- Best representation outside the school
- Chairman Cup will be conferred only once in the academic tenure of a student.
VICE CHAIRMAN CUP
- Best performance in sports
OVER ALL BEST HOUSE
Best in three categories (III to V, VI to VIII, IX to XII) with medals
- Art & Craft
- NCC (For XI & XII only)
THE GOLD MEDAL, SCHOLAR GOWN AND THE BLUE TIE
FOR CLASSES VI TO X
- The Scholar Tie will be awarded on securing overall A2 Grade in Summative Examination (considering SA1+SA2 both cumulatively) in all the subjects . This criteria for Blue Scholar tie is effective from the Academic Session 2013-14.
- The upgraded grades on account of Medical/ OD Cases will not be considered for scholarly achievements.
FOR CLASSES XI
- The Blue Scholar Tie will be awarded on securing more or equal to 75% in aggregate in overall annual assessment in main five subjects.
- A child, who beholds Scholar Tie for three years consecutively, will be awarded with Scholar Gown (Blue Blazer) along with Scholar Tie in third academic session.
- A child who beholds Scholar Tie for FIVE years consecutively, will be awarded with GOLD MEDAL.
- The gold medal will be conferred only once in academic tenure of a scholar.
- Continuous and consistent Scholarly Performance will determine the child to be awarded with the Scholar Gown after every three years.
THE ‘STAR PERFORMER CUP ACADEMICS’
- The ‘STAR PERFORMER CUP: ACADEMICS’ will be awarded to those students who will secure A1 grade (without up-gradation) in Four Or More Subjects which includes Language1i.e. English and either of the two languages i.e. Hindi and Sanskrit in Academic Performance : Scholastic Areas into the consideration in annual assessment .